bioCorneum®+ plus SPF30
1st and only quick drying silicone gel scar treatment with SFP30 cleared by the FDA. bioCorneum®+ is the leading choice of medical professionals when creating a comprehensive scar management plan for patients.
bioCorneum®+ is a quick drying, patented silicone gel that creates an invisible silicone sheet over the scar and is FDA cleared. The invisible protective barrier is breathable, flexible, waterproof, and the only silicone scar gel that provides protection from the sun.
bioCorneum®+ binds with the stratum corneum (the outer layer of skin cells) to protect the underlying tissue against chemical, microbial and physical invasion of the scar.
bioCorneum®+ hydrates the scarred area and creates an environment which allows the scar to mature through normal collagen synthesis cycles and improves the physiological and cosmetic appearance of the scar.
Sun may hamper proper healing of scars and the SPF 30 UV protection ingredients in bioCorneum®+ may protect the maturing scar from the darkening effects of sun exposure, a feature unique to bioCorneum®+ as it is the only patented silicone scar treatment of this kind.
- 1st and only patented blend of silicone with SFP 30 cleared by the FDA
- ONLY topical scar management product with over 2,000 patients in published clinical studies proving safety and efficacy
- Application is quick and simple
- Self dries quickly to form an invisible, flexible silicone sheet
- Helps prevent abnormal scarring after surgery (cosmetic or medical); also works for scarring from all types of burns
- Soften and flattens raised scars
- Prevents discoloration caused by sun-exposure by incorporating sun screen ingredients providing an SPF of 30
- Reduces redness and discoloration
- Relieves itch and discomfort associated with scar healing
- Water –resistant
- May be used on irregular surfaces as well as large area scars
- Make up may be worn over