Glytone® is a complete line of skin rejuvenation products that improve the appearance and texture of skin through a three-step process: in-office consultation and facial peels, followed by at-home cleansing/moisturizing/exfoliating. Glytone products are individually designed by your doctor according to your skin type for maximum effectiveness.
Glytone penetrates the skin surface and loosens the top layer of cells, leaving behind fresher, smoother, younger-looking skin. Glytone consists of glycolic acid, a mild form of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) used in the gentlest chemical peels. At first, peels are done with the mildest glycolic acid formula, in either gel or pad form. As the series of treatments progresses, concentrations are strengthened for deeper penetration and more dramatic results. The number of treatments depends on the patient’s skin type and preferences. On average, 15-25 peels are given over six to nine months.
Kit containing Exfoliating Body Wash and Retexturizing Body Lotion. It utilizes the benefi ts of Free Glycolic Acid to help reduce specific skin conditions, such as:
- Red bumps
- Rough, bumpy skin
ANACAPS Dietary Supplement is a complete treatment that will nourish and strengthen hair and nails. Thanks to an original formula, ANACAPS gives the hair bulb and nail matrix the essential nutrients and antioxidants needed to re-energize and revitalize the hair and nails.*
ANACAPS includes the ingredients:
- Cystine and methionine for boosting hair and nail resistance and encouraging growth*
- Vitamin B complex to activate cellular metabolism in hair and help reinforce structure*
- Soybean extract containing isoflavones to stimulate hair growth (direct action in the hair follicle), and to preserve signs of aging (anti-free radical action)*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Enhance Brightening Complex
A cream formulated with a synergistic combination of organic acids to visibly improve the appearance of unwanted dark spots for a more even and radiant skin tone. It leaves skin soft and hydrated.
- Azelaic Acid brightens the skin
- Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead skin cells from the skin surface and increases penetration of Azelaic Acid into the skin
- Visibly improves the appearance of unwanted dark spots
- Leaves the skin soft and hydrated
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
How to use:
Apply morning and evening to cleansed affected areas (face and décolleté). For optimal results, use for 3 months with a broad spectrum sunscreen during the day.
Exfoliating Body Wash
A body wash, exfoliates dead surface skin cells, smooth rough bumps, and even skin's tone and texture to reveal softer, suppler skin. Its rich lather deeply cleanses, leaving skin feeling fresh, smooth and revitalized.
- High concentration of Glycolic Acid (8.8 PFAV™*) exfoliates dead surface skin cells, smoothes rough bumps, and evens skin's tone and texture
- Rich lather deeply cleanses, leaving skin feeling fresh, smooth and revitalized
For rough and dry skin conditions:
- Red bumps
- Bumpy skin
- Scaly plaques
- Cracked heels, elbows, and knees
How to use:
Squeeze an ample amount onto a bath pouf or wet washcloth and massage over the entire body, working into a rich lather. Use once a day or as directed by your physician. Concentrate on areas of the body that are the roughest and driest. Rinse thoroughly.