Your unique facial expressions show the world what you think and how you feel-you smirk, frown, pucker up, and smile from ear to ear.
Restylane® Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
Are your laugh lines starting to make you frown? Restylane® Refyne provides flexibility and subtle support for your laugh lines. Your natural-looking results can last up to 12 months.
Two new fillers designed to give your laugh line a pick-me-up.
Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne are formulated to act like your body’s own naturally occurring hyaluronic acid (HA), restoring volume to your skin. Using unique XpresHAn™ technology, each product is designed to give you just the right amount of lift, along with the flexibility to show a range of facial expressions without looking unnatural.
Customized fillers for just the right look
Whether your laugh lines are subtle or deep, Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne provide just the right amount of support and flexibility that’s right for you.
Most people experience minimal downtime after treatment with Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne.
2 hours was all it took for some patients treated with Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne to feel comfortable returning to social engagement.
Renew, Refresh, Repeat
Once treated, your new look should last up to 12 months. Then, simply repeat your treatment.
Are there any reasons why I should not use products within the Restylane® family?
- You have severe allergies with a history of severe reactions (anaphylaxis).
- You are allergic to lidocaine or to any of the gram-positive bacterial proteins used to make hyaluronic acid.
- You are prone to bleeding or have been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder.
- If you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant
- If you have a history of scarring, particularly thick and stiff scars
- If you are on any medication to decrease your body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy)
- If you are using any “blood thinners” such as aspirin, warfarin, or any other medications that affect bleeding